Saturday, June 22, 2013

Coffee break!

I've been meaning to update my blog for anyone looking for info on upcoming work, so here it is  ;)

My new book (title still pending) is coming along nicely.  I usually publish very quickly, but I decided to try something different with this one.  The two - possibly three - parts will probably be published at once, in a bundle.

When I say parts, each one is a full length novel.  So it's taking me some time.  The overall length dwarfs every other work that I've released, it's a huge undertaking.  The way that I set this one up is different than my other work because of the change in setting and character.  Putting these two in a bed early would be a critical error, so it takes awhile to heat up, but the usual fun is still there.  Actually, the more I look at it, the more crazy it gets, haha.  The other reason for publishing them together, is that they take place a literal day after each other, so it seems smarter to go about it that way.  It also allows me to add intermission chapters, which I'm sure will be fun to read because they show a different perspective of what's happening in the book.  A glimpse of what's taking place across town. 

I have been putting down some work on the next Playing with Tigers, and I've been editing the first two in my spare time.  They read like a slap in the face, so I'm fixing them. 

The same can be said for Swordmaster Dasan, because I really didn't intend to publish it when I wrote it, so the ending is leaving too many people angry with me.  Sorry!  I will remedy it and release a second edition, it was meant as a fun freebie, I will fix it!  Same goes for the second one, I'm repairing some wording problems and redundancies as I go through them.

Wolves are still set aside, but I have taken a quick read through on a few of them.  The question is which one to finish first, haha.

I have four novels mostly done for that project, and a few sort story ideas.  When I finish the series that I've promised, then I'll move on to them.  Three are in third person, one is in first. 

The first person one is actually pretty funny, I was skimming through it and laughing at my own jokes, like an imbecile.  That quote on goodreads is from that unfinished novel.  This one:  “I'm no doormat.  At worst, I'm a very attractive accent rug, because if I get stained or damaged; someone is going to f---ing die.”  I need to get around to that one eventually, I cackled when I read the part where my dreamy-eyed narrator very literally walks into a wall. 

And when I do eventually finish Swordmaster Dasan, I might carry on the series with the character who is going to debut in Playing with Tigers 3, because the level of kink actually spikes when he's in a room, and I rather enjoy the challenge. 

That's all for today, anyone looking to contact me can find me on Goodreads or on this blog.  Thank you for your support, everyone!  :)

S. <3





1 comment: