Monday, October 8, 2012

Wow

I don't flatter easily, I want to make that known, lol.  I have been taking my time with many side projects, more or less ignoring the Playing with Tigers series for now because I received more feedback on the Swordmaster Dasan stories.  Odd now that I think of it, admitting you like those is probably more risky to the public eye than Playing with Tigers.  Still, it seems that the people who do like it, really like it. 

Every now and again I'll take a look at the pages for my books, always hoping someone has left their thoughts there for me, and usually I am disappointed, except on Smashwords itself, anyway.  I was having one of those writer moments where you look at your past work and wonder if you should continue, and I figured, why not go and take a look at Amazon? 

Well, I am very glad that I did.  I had forgotten to upload Playing with Tigers 2 up there, because I figured it wouldn't be desired anyway.  I was not only shocked to see that there was a rating, I nearly had a heart attack.  Five stars...  I disagree with that, and I know I can do better.  But, I'm still quite happy with my five stars and as a response to that, I am going to spend tonight rereading the sequel and hammering out it's kinks (HA! GET IT?) so that it can go off to Amazon with my blessing. 

If my reviewer happens across this blog, please be aware that there is a short promotional story that has been out almost as long as the actual book has.  It's available for free on every retailer except Amazon because they insist that I charge money and so I put on my angry eyes and gave them the finger. 

Other news

Since my artist for Swordmaster Dasan 2 flaked out on me (the brat) I did a few sketches myself.  I haven't drawn since I was seventeen, and although I was pretty decent at the time, ten years does a lot to deteriorate what I have in me lol.  Need to refine, color crop and scan.  It's lewd, you've been warned.

Other book is coming along well.  And that's all I have to share, have lots of work to do!  <3

~ S. Kaeli Hart

No comments:

Post a Comment