Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Playing with Tigers 2 is now at Amazon

After another quick edit and adding a new scene to the book, I'm happy to announce that Playing with Tigers 2 is at Amazon and has been updated at Smashwords!  There will be a third (and final) novel in the series, however, I am currently devoting all of the time where I can write in peace to current projects, so I have no accurate estimate on when that will be available.  My best guess is before valentines day, give or take a few weeks due to cover art drama. 

Speaking of which, I have done a few sketches for the Swordmaster Dasan series, and will be updating the cover art on the first around the same time as I publish the second and third.  I plan to offer all three in one package for roughly the same price as they would be separately, and as usual I wish to thank the few who did review it.  It's not the sort of thing that many people will admit that they read, but I appreciate the feedback because it lets me know that someone somewhere enjoyed it, and that my friends is better than money. 

I am doing another edit on the promotional short for Playing with Tigers, and I'm toying with the idea of offering another one, since there's a lot of content that was cut from the second book to keep it at only far too large instead of unbearably large.  I got carried away with it, lol.  The question is, who from the series should it star?  I liked the way that the original showed Keel through Kaji's point of view, but I don't really want to get into Kura's head either lol...  There is a scene between him and Loki that could easily be a very hot and nearly scandalous short story, especially because of Loki's kinks, but that crosses the line between the two series, and I already do that too much. 

I have had a flood of story ideas lately, and I mean flood.  At least one a day over the last week.  Only, I don't know if I want to do a collection just yet.  Perhaps offer them for free?
I'll keep you posted on that.

The Cat the Crow and the Carriage is waiting for a final edit and a rewrite on one of the scenes before it's published.  I have been procrastinating, but it should be along soon enough.  I was advised by my only honest friend that I should keep from making the story too long (bad habit of mine) so depending on what sales look like I may write a second one to that, because I have so much to work with in the story that a sequel would be quite easy.

Well, that's it for now I guess...

<3
S. Kaeli Hart 

No comments:

Post a Comment